Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Life

Just wanted a recap of my 2011 so far.

-Acceptance to all the graduate programs I applied to
-Commencement ceremonies (My cousin's and my own. Yay, Yasseen!)
-Went to Australia, climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and fed a kangaroo and koala (not at the same time)
-Went to England and Amsterdam
-Realized how much I enjoy postcards
-Went to Syracuse and decided that is where I wanted to continue studying
-Showed two good friends a good time during their first trip to Vegas
-Experienced the Taste of Texas with my family
-My sister dyed her hair blue
-Realized how close I am to my family
-Helped my brother move into the house
-Skydiving for the first time
-Wakeboarding for the first time
-Learned how to shoot a gun
-Momo dyed her hair blue
-New road bike
-Editing all of Massi's freaking essays
-Discovered real pain via inflammed Iliotibial Bands.
-Learned how to correctly and most efficiently throw punches
-Long jumped almost 70 inches
-Worked hard for perfect abs
-Went to Free Press Summer Fest for the first time
-Learned how to make pancakes
-Won concert tickets over the radio for the first time
-Worked an art show
-Ran my first 5K ever in 34 minutes and 39 seconds
-Learned how to change the oil in my car
-Received the title to my car
-Took my brother to his first concert, Juanes!
-Signed my first lease
-Fermented juice at home
-Toured the Blue Bell Ice Creameries
-Discovered a true passion for intense Zumba workouts and plyometrics
-Felt heartbreak during the Superbowl
-Saw the Blue Man Group (Did I mention Momo dyed her hair blue?)
-Went to the Rodeo Cook Off for the first time
-Went to my first live cage fight and sat ringside
-Went blueberry picking
-My program at school upgraded me to an iPhone
-Made friends and more friends
-Found someone that treats me right

I still have half of a year left to squeeze what I can in. Won't you join me? Let's go!


"Now I, I go for mine, I got to shine
Now throw your hands up in the sky" -Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment